For Anti-Aging, Acne Scars, Age Spots, Stretch Marks, and more
60 Minutes per Session
WHAT IS MICRONEEDLING
Also known as Collagen Induction Therapy, Microneedling is a cosmetic procedure which involves pricking the skin with tiny sterilized needles. Using a sterile cartridge containing 12 Stainless Steel 32g needles, the MicroPen Elite Microneedling System penetrates the top layer of skin. These small wounds cause your body to make more collagen and elastin, which as your skin heals results in a younger-looking appearance.
- Increase the production of collagen, an essential protein that helps keep the skin
looking youthful and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps reduce the appearance of acne scars, skin discoloration, and dark circles under the eye
- Promotes an overall more even skin tone and skin texture
- A topical numbing cream is used before the treatment for a virtually pain-free process
- The skin will be lightly pink or red after treatments, but no downtime is required
- Full results are achieved after 3 treatments, spaced 4-6 weeks apart from each treatment
LiveWell Niagara is a safe and welcoming space for everyone. Email or call us for more information.