The Acupuncture Treatment LIVEWELL offers, is an Addon treatment to any Chiropractic or Naturopathic treatment.
Acupuncture relies on the use of fine round-tip needles to streamline the flow of energy in the body. These needless are made of solid metal and being extremely thin, they do not hurt you and very rarely even cause bleeding.
Our body has energy channels called meridians, which work similar to rivers and supply energy to the organs, muscles and tissues that flush out the metabolic waste materials from inside the body. Disruptions in these energy channels lead to blockages in the flow and may cause health ailments.
At LiveWell Niagara, in Niagara Falls, ON, our acupuncture specialists correct the flow of energy by inserting these needles at various acupuncture points spread across the body.
This can help in treating a number of health ailments and can also combined with prescription drugs to expedite healing from infection, surgery or injury.
Health Benefits of Acupuncture
- Activates body’s self-healing system by producing anti-inflammatory proteins
- Eliminates muscle and nerve related pain
- Repairs digestive imbalances and gastrointestinal disorders
- Treats anxiety, insomnia and stress
- Stimulates circulation and eliminate osteoarthritis and joint pain
- Helps in fertility and menstrual disorders
- Rejuvenates skin and diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
- Assists in weight loss
- Helpful in treating certain forms of cancer
- Directly effects and lessens the pain pathway and other chronic pain disorders Increases blood supply to loosen tight muscles and joints
- Creates an overall feeling of balance and well-being
Acupuncture is a highly specialized form of treatment and needs to be administered with surgical precession. Our acupuncture specialists have years of experience in dealing with a number of health concerns.
Acupuncture may be used solely as it’s own treatment or in combination with chiropractic, physiotherapy, massage and naturopathy treatments.
To know more about our Acupuncture in Niagara Falls ON and how we can help cure mental and physical conditions write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 905 357-5566.