2+ Hours per Session
Wake up in the morning with beautiful, full eyebrows that last up to 18 months between touch-ups.
WHAT IS MICROBLADING
Microblading is the newest innovation in eyebrows. A semi-permanent hair simulation technique is used to create the finest hair strokes. These fine strokes penetrate into the skin for a hair-like finish. The process mimics an exact brow hair, creating a feathering effect which is more natural-looking than a solid fill. Hair strokes are fine and extremely natural-looking.
- Thicken eyebrows that have suffered hair loss from over-plucking, aging,
chemotherapy, alopecia, and trichotillomania
- Fix a lack of eyebrow definition
- Cover scaring in the brow area
- Length existing brows and correct asymmetry
- A topical numbing cream is used before the treatment for a virtually pain-free process
- A touch-up appointment is needed 4-6 weeks after your first treatment
- Results will last up to 18 months, at which point another touch-up treatment is recommended
- Our eyebrow technician, Zohreh, has over 15 years of experience working with eyebrows. She will work with you to create a shape and style that best compliments your face shape and other facial features
LiveWell Niagara is a safe and welcoming space for everyone. Email or call us for more information.