45 Minutes per Session
Microdermabrasion is an exfoliating treatment that uses a minimally abrasive device with crystals to gently buff the top layer of skin, revealing fresher and younger-looking skin underneath.
- Scrubs your skin with very fine crystals, removing skin’s top layer of dead skin cells that have built up
- Sparks the production of collagen, restoring smoothness and firmness to your skin
- Helps reduce the appearance of sun damage, skin discoloration, and acne scars
- Reduce blackheads and enlarged pores
- Smooths skin for a brighter and more radiated complexion
- Can be a stand-alone treatment or added as a part of another non-invasive facial
- Treatments can be done on multiple areas of the skin, such as the face, neck, and back
LiveWell Niagara is a safe and welcoming space for everyone. We welcome all members of the LGBTQ+ community and would love to be a part of your transgender transitioning journey, including facial services as a part of your new skincare routine. Email us or call us for more information.