SAY NO TO INCONTINENCE
A Breakthrough Treatment For Urinary Incontinence
What is the Emsella Chair?
BTL Emsella is intended to provide entirely non-invasive electromagnetic stimulation of pelvic floor musculature for the purpose of rehabilitation of weak pelvic muscles and restoration of neuromuscular control for the treatment of urinary incontinence in women.
Results and patient experience may vary.
As with any medical procedure, ask your doctor if the procedure is right for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
BTL EMSELLA™ is a great option for women and men of any age who desire solution for urinary incontinence and improvement in their quality of life.
This treatment is great for:
- Stress Incontinence: Laughing, Sneezing, Lifting, and Peeing
- Frequency; The Sudden, and Constant Urge To Pee
- Nocturia: Waking Up To Pee
- Symptoms of Menopause: Vaginal Dryness
- Sexual Enhancement: Enhanced Erections & Ejaculation
- Fecal Incontinence
- Prostatectomy Patients or Those Scheduled for a Prostatectomy
- Lower Back Pain
Treatment suitable for women and men.
You will experience tingling and pelvic floor muscles’ contractions during the procedure. You may resume daily activities immediately after the treatment.
Real people share why they underwent a BTL EMSELLA procedure and how it made a difference in their quality of life.