Massage Therapy is one of the best holistic treatment techniques that help in relaxing, lengthening and loosening muscles and you don’t need to go to a Niagara Spa either.
LIVEWELL Niagara, centrally located in Niagara Falls, near Welland and St. Catharines use the oldest form of soft tissue treatment in the world, and has been practiced across different cultures for over thousands of years.
If you are experiencing problems with headaches, stress, body aches, fatigue, insomnia, high blood pressure or fibromyalgia, massage therapy can help improve your body’s condition and promote positive physical and mental well-being.
Common Ailments in the Body
Many of the common ailments in the body are a result of blockage in the follow of energy. Massage therapy streamlines the blood flow in your body which in turn increases the flow of oxygen and vital nutrients to all the cells.
Our massage therapy at our Niagara Falls wellness centre, removes the metabolic waste inside your body, often arising out of inactivity or injury, and clears the way for better and healthier circulation through all of the tissues.
You will experience a feeling of flexibility, lightness and rejuvenation when you undergo massage therapy from LiveWell Niagara.
Health Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Relieves muscular tension
- Relaxes spasms in muscles and improves mobility
- Increases blood circulation and supply of oxygen and nutrients
- Balances flow of energy in the body
- Increases strength and flexibility in joints
- Promotes overall healing and positive physical and mental well-being
- Promotes a healthy Pregnancy