Why is preconception care important?
Preconception care aims to optimize the nutritional status and health of both parents before they try to conceive. Preconception care can improve your chances of conceiving and giving birth to a healthy child. This includes couples with fertility problems, and specific pregnancy issues including recurrent miscarriages.
First Visit - What to Expect
What To Expect at our Niagara Fertility Clinic
Your initial visit is approximately one hour and allows us to understand where you are now in your fertility journey and what has lead up to this point.
This includes your medical history, lab and test results, medications, supplements, dietary intake, menstrual cycle patterns, stress levels and current stage of reproductive health or treatments.
Initial treatment recommendations will begin on the first visit.
Second Visit - What to Expect
Follow Up Visits - What to Expect
The Focus of Fertility Enhancement treatments include:
1. Preconception Health
- Dietary Analysis and recommendations
- Tongue and Pulse Diagnosis (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
- Natural Cycle Monitoring
- Hormone balancing—testing options discussed
- Whole body health analysis (digestion, sleep, energy, stress)
- Stress management
2. Detoxification and Rebuilding
- Detoxification questionnaire
- Detoxification testing options
- Initial cleansing and nutrition modification
- Liver detoxification enhancement
- Drainage detoxification of reproductive organs
- Continued detoxification as necessary
3. Male Fertility Factor
- Dietary analysis
- Research based nutritional supplement programs
- Detoxification questionnaire and treatment plan
- Acupuncture to enhance sperm count, motility and morphology
4. ART Support
- Fertility enhancing foods
- Fertility enhancing supplements
- Acupuncture treatments
- Stress management techniques
- Herbal medicines are often avoided during IUI/IVF treatments
At LiveWell Niagara wellness clinic, we are the leading wellness clinic in the Niagara region, offering you a wide range of treatments from holistic wellness, manual and physical therapy, medical aesthetic and cosmetic services.
6150 Valley Way, Suite 204,
Niagara Falls, ON
Mon - Thurs 9am-5pm