WHAT IS MICROBLADING GOOD FOR?
- Thickening thin brows, that have suffered from hair loss, over-plucking, Chemotherapy, Alopecia, Trichotillomania, etc.
- Fixing a lack of brow definition
- Covering scars in the brow area
- Lengthening/shortening existing brows
- Correcting asymmetry of the brows
- Individuals with an active or time-pressed lifestyle
- Individuals who have trouble applying conventional makeup
The best part about the technique is that there is no down time. Your new set of brows will be ready for a selfie immediately after the process. The pro, however, does recommend a follow-up one month after your appointment. “The healing process is different for everyone, and it takes between 25 and 30 days. After a month we recommend a 40-minute touch-up to most customers.”
At LiveWell Niagara wellness clinic, we are the leading wellness clinic in the Niagara region, offering you a wide range of treatments from holistic wellness, manual and physical therapy, medical aesthetic and cosmetic services.
6150 Valley Way, Suite 204,
Niagara Falls, ON
Mon - Thurs 9am-5pm