How Does an Illuminating Facial Work?
While you may decide to have a Illuminating Facial in conjunction with cosmetic procedures or surgery, it is not necessary to combine the two, and can be performed without having any other cosmetic procedure.
When you choose to have a Illuminating Facial, you are choosing to have a fairly light peel done that has little to no down time and few if any side effects where no pain relievers are necessary.
A light layer of the peel is applied to your face and left for a period of time dependant on the peel, the reason for having it and the specialist performing the peel. Once the peel is removed, you are free to leave the office. This is a process, often one Illuminating Facial isn’t enough. It is recommended that you receive a series of treatments over a period of time as outlined by one of LiveWell Niagara’s SkinCare Professionals.
Benefits of Chemical Peels:
1. Reduces fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth
2. Treats wrinkles caused by sun damage and aging
3. Improves the appearance of mild scars
4. Treats certain types of acne
5. Reduces age spots, freckles, and dark patches (melasma) due to pregnancy or taking birth control pills
7. Reveals a glowing lustrous skin surface
8. Deep pore cleanse for acne or problematic skin
9. Exfoliates beyond the skins’ surface
10. No down time
At LiveWell Niagara we want you to look as good on the outside as you feel on the inside. Our team of knowledgeable and skilled Skincare Professionals will work with you to ensure the best outcome based on your wants and needs.
At LiveWell Niagara wellness clinic, we are the leading wellness clinic in the Niagara region, offering you a wide range of treatments from holistic wellness, manual and physical therapy, medical aesthetic and cosmetic services.
6150 Valley Way, Suite 204,
Niagara Falls, ON
Tuesday 9am-12pm and 2pm-5pm
Thursday 9am-12pm and 2pm-5pm