How Facial Fillers Work?
- Specific function is to smooth lines, wrinkles and furrows
- Provides instant contour and shape in cheeks, lips, and sunken areas of the face
- Fills out frown lines between brows, deep lines from nose to mouth, sunken areas under eyes and depressions in jawline
- Most fillers are naturally derived
- Improvement can last from 9 months to 2 years depending on type of filler used, how you take care of your skin and how you continue to age
Dermal Fillers vs Dysport
Do not confuse dermal fillers with how neuromodulators (Dysport, Botox, etc.) works.
Although both procedures involve injections, neuromodulators are most often injected around the forehead, eyebrows and wrinkles around the eyes (crow’s feet) to stop muscle movement that results in wrinkles. It has nothing to do with the plumping smoothing effect dermal fillers have.
Many people use a combination of both Botox and facial fillers because the combined can produce a remarkably younger-looking face almost instantly.
At LiveWell Niagara we want you to look and feel like the best self you’ve always dreamed of. Our skilled and experienced Aesthetic Nurse Injectors have an eye for natural beauty and a profound respect for the patients’ wants, needs and comfort levels.
This is a process that is best done in stages, with no need to rush. You can look as good as you feel on the inside and out! Facial fillers may be just what you need for a more refreshed and youthful appearance at any age.
At LiveWell Niagara we want you to look as good on the outside as you feel on the inside. Our team of knowledgeable and skilled Skincare Professionals will work with you to ensure the best outcome based on your wants and needs.
At LiveWell Niagara wellness clinic, we are the leading wellness clinic in the Niagara region, offering you a wide range of treatments from holistic wellness, manual and physical therapy, medical aesthetic and cosmetic services.
6150 Valley Way, Suite 204,
Niagara Falls, ON
Mon - Thurs 9am-5pm